Friday, December 4, 2020

Convert Any File To Vector Ai, Psd, Pdf, Png, Jpg, Svg Etc











About:

Welcome to vector Tracing gig:-

I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion.

Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • · Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • · TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • · Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • · Swift and Reliable Communication
  • · Express 24 Hours Delivery (include gig's Extras)

 Services:

  • ·        High Quality PNG and JPG image
  • ·         Ai, EPS and PSD Files (all editable)
  • ·        Efficient, Reasonable and Professional.
  • ·        100% satisfactory work till you mark done.
  • ·         Unlimited Revisions.
  • ·        24Hrs Express Delivery.

NOTE:

kindly text me before Placing the order

If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

This isn't the first time I've worked with Alizaa3 and she always delivers and responds to feedback really well. Great work again!

:

Ali is AMAZING! She understood exactly what I needed right away. I didn't even need to sent it back to her to review it once so I couldn't be happier :D

:

Took a few revisions but Aliza is willing to help. Final result is good!

:

Great service highly recommend

:

Impressive!




No comments:

Post a Comment