Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Transform Your Logo Into Quality Vector Within Few Hours











About:

I will trace, convert logo/image to vector illustrator (Urgent delivery available)

Just send me your existing logo/images. I will turn them into High-quality 300 dpi print ready vector format.  

And I will provide you files in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF) all in High Quality. 
  •         Friendly service.
  •         100% manual retracing no auto trace. 
  •          I will deliver High Quality work.
  •          Improve Your Artwork.
  •          Full support until you are 100% satisfied with the results of the vectorization.
  •          100% money back guaranty

                                                  >>Discount On Bulk Order<<

To avoid any confusion or cancellation, please contact me before placing an order of complex design. Not all logo/work is 5$.Fast Delivery is not for Complex. Designs This will save time for both us.

Thank you for Visiting My Gig

Reviews


:

good prize/quality

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment