Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Convert Your Low Resolution Logo And Sketch To Vector











About:

Hello every one.welcome to my vector tracing gig.I am chanu and I have more than 9 year experience in the field of logo design.and also I have more than 1500 higher buyer satisfaction in fiverr. Do you want to convert your low resolution logo or sketch to vector format or high resolution logo for an affordable price? You just arrived to right place.So just trust & work with me.

What do you get from This Gig?

  • Manually recreate your logo to vector format, you can get vector logo... (Not used quick auto tracing tool. It does not accurate )
  • Digitize your sketch to vector format (Please see my third image of portfolio sample)
  • Tweak something in your logo
  • UNLIMITED revisions and color options based on your requirements
  • 24 hours Express Delivery GUARANTEED!
  • Vector Files format that I give you AI - EPS - PDF – SVG
  • High resolution raster file format that I give you - PSD –PNG (transparent) - JPEG
  • PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times
  • High quality work

If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help

Price may be vary according to the complexity

Please send me a message before place the order

Thank you so much.!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller will keep trying until you are TOTALLY satisfied with your order. I'm very please and will continue using this seller for all my artwork designs.

Seller's Response:

Really great buyer. Clear instruction all time ..thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I admire his work and the fast turnaround. I will continue using this seller due to the amazing job he has done for me. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Second order from this buyer. Always keep seller happy. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Good work, fast !




No comments:

Post a Comment