Saturday, December 19, 2020

Vectorise Your Logo, Recreate, Convert Image To Vector











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER



Hello! Welcome to my GIG!



I will manually redesign, redraw, trace, convert your low resolution logo/icon/
t shirt logo/illustrator into a high resolution vector file. I will give the vector format for free (AI/EPS/PNG/PDF) This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.



I will do
  1. Make it in Vector 
  2. Make it High Resolution
  3. Sharpen, edit, add or remove text
  4. Change and modify colors
  5. Trim, Crop, Correct your image
  6.  background transparent
  7. Vectorise anything


What can you send me?
  • Low Resolution any image or Logo (JPG/PNG/SVG or any image)
  • Scanned Image 
  • Drawings and Sketches.
  • A PSD file of the image/Logo


I can provide

  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • DXF
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • Free source file
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS
  • and more.


Guaranteed success
  • I will always provide unlimited revisions

  • I will provide quality work for low price
  • Quality and satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!


NOTE: The prices and deliver times of my services will be changed depend on the complexity of the sketch



Contact me now and we will start your project immediately



Thank you for reading

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work, a pleasure to do business with, handles direction perfectly and is very, very fast. Repeat happy customer. Cheers!

Seller's Response:

A real pleasure working with you, always responsive, insightful and helpful, Always Love to Work with you! Thank you so much! for TIP.

Seller's Response:

I use his services for all my vector conversions. I can count on him to do them right the first time.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. I'm glad you're pleased and i love to work with you again in the future. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

I send all of my files vector files to Palashpaik. The files are always correct and ready to be used.




No comments:

Post a Comment