Saturday, December 19, 2020

Vector Tracing And Raster To Vector Conversion In Svg, Eps, Pdf, Ai, Cdr











About:

Vector Tracing

Hi, I am 24/7 Online for Vector Tracing and Conversion Service....

Expertise in Vector Tracing and Conversion and I understand the requirement. I don't use automated software for vector tracing and conversion but manually recreate same in Adobe Illustrator in latest version. So you will get your Low Resolution Images converted into Hi-Quality Vector Files.



Final vector file will be in: SVG, EPS, PDF, AI, CDR, and Hi-Resolution JPG



Get your Low Resolution files converted for;

SVG for CNC Laser

Very Large Print

Scale-able Vector Graphic

Full Scale Laser Print

Scribit

Screen Printing

Embroidery



If required we also provide Color separated files for screen printing process.



I also do;



Vector Tracing

Catalog Design

Brochure Design

Logo Creation

School Books Cover Design

Books Page Layout

Branding

T-Shirt Graphic for Reunion, Sports, Events and Corporate



Before placing order please write to me in case you need any clarification with Pricing.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I trust you that it is as it should be now that i cant see for my self :D but all was good, really really fast work for a fair pay :D

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Vikingwear for trusting me and expecting more business in future.

Seller's Response:

Messaged seller instructions who advised to order basic package when could’ve requested other. Without any back and forth after original message and order we received exactly what requested.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

:

An absolutely wonderful experience. Extremely responsive and turned around my project extremely quick and was very helpful. Highly suggest without a doubt using him and I will absolutely recommend and use him over and over again!




No comments:

Post a Comment