Saturday, December 26, 2020

Photoshop And Illustrator Work











About:

Please contact me before placing order! 



About This Gig
I've been working with photoshop and illustrator for almost a 6 years now. My work covers a wide range of tasks starting from photoshop retouches and vectorizing images to high quality photo manipulations and vector illustrations. 

I give my customers flexibility and help them choose what's best for them and together we make some adjustments until we reach the result.



What I'll do:

  • Use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
  • Design according to your needs
  • Show you the progress in low-res for feedback
  • Once approved I'll send final files in .png, .pdf, .ai, .psd 


All you need to do 3-steps:

  • Tell me what kind of task you have for me 
  • Provide me with your vision
  • Give me the details of your project 



Please be as brief as possible to help me understand the project better. 
So let me get things done.

Reviews


:

Awesome work.

:

Gabriele was awesome to work with! I intend on hiring her again soon. So quick to communicate, delivered on time, and produced a great graphic for me. Thanks!

:

Gabrielle was fast, efficient, and responsive. Will definitely use her services again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment