Thursday, December 31, 2020

Redesign, Re Create Your Previous Design











About:

Glad to have you here. Looking for something unique, creative, eye catching, professional & clean redesign? You're in the right place! 



I will convert your previous (low quality) design or image to AI, EPS, SVG, PDF etc.



What I will redesign or re-create for you:



==== Logo redesign ====



T-shirt --- Hoodie --- Legging --- Sock --- Shoe --- Bandana --- Face mask --- Neck gaiter --- Bag --- Cap --- Mug --- Business card --- Flyer --- Brochure --- Banner --- Poster --- Sticker --- Menu design --- Canvas ---- Packaging and Label redesign etc.

(Any kind of printable items)  





If your needs are an exception to my description, then tell me I will try, and if you order any complex design please contact me before ordering and I will very happy to answer all your questions.

Thanks a lot for your time to visit my gig.



Best regard Mehedi!

Reviews


:

Outstanding time and communication!!!!

:

I know that this project was a challenge but in the end we managed! Thanks.

:

great job

:

Great work as always. Thanks!

:

I only can say the same thing as before: great work, very professional to work with, highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment