Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Convert To Vector Illustration, Redraw, Logo, Sketch, Images











About:

If you are looking for someone to illustrate your sketch into a lively digital illustration you have landed at perfect place.



I will convert your any Low Resolution Image/Logo/Sketch/T-shirt into high resolution Vector as you want and I will provide you files in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF) all in High Quality, I can also deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, Eps, Svg, Pdf, Psd, Tiff) etc.  




What you will get in this gig? 



  • Illustration with attention to details
  • Creative input while illustrating (Some details/elements can not be drawn in sketch, but i will make sure to understand the feeling of the sketch and make it look as lively as it should be)

  • Professional communication during the whole process



If you prefer another vector file format, however, please ask.



If you have any questions before you purchase then please send me a message and I will be happy to help.



Note: I'm Not Offering Any Type of Creative Work On This Gig.

Reviews


:

An amazing talent, prompt, excellent communication, agile responsiveness, I would highly recommend Ananda and I will DEFINITELY be working with you again soon.

:

Prompt service and on time

:

Great, easy, efficient,

:

Great fiverr delivery once again!

:

the seller is very cooperative and do what is requested exactly




No comments:

Post a Comment