Thursday, December 3, 2020

Vectorize, Redraw, Trace And Convert Logo To Vector











About:

Hello friend !!



Welcome to My Gigs



I will redraw  any images, logos, sketches and products you have and convert it into vector artwork.



Please contact me before buying service



Why me?

  1. Price is only $5 for on image png , jpge .
  2. High quality images 300 PPI and more if you need more only for png files.
  3. Extra Fast delivery . please see my EXTRA GIG FIRST .



Note: 

  • IF YOU NEED FILE SOURCE IN : AI, EPS , SVG , pdf you can have it from MY EXTRA GIG.
  • I don't use image trace tool (live trace tool) I vector images manually.
  • Time of delivery defends on images.
  • i didn't work on coreldraw so i can't give you (.cdr) file format .



important note for you :

  • if your image is product image ,person image or natural image please send it to me first in massage to see if i can do it .
  • if the image with a lot of details and you need the details then please connect me first or buy two images.



thank you for order my gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always, great job!! I love working with this Seller!! THANK YOU for a great looking file. Will be coming back for more gigs.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer as always! thank you for your trust and i love working with you too as always . Many Thanks to you!

Seller's Response:

Perfect work

Seller's Response:

Amazing Experience and Great Buyer ! thank you for ordering my gig and Looking forward to work with you again in the future .

Seller's Response:

Perfect experience. Friendly communication and superb skills




No comments:

Post a Comment