Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Vectorize Your Artwork Logo Or Sketch Into A Vector File











About:

I am an EXPERT in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop

-- I'll redraw/vectorise/edit your design in less than 24 hours, so it will be suitable for printing, stretching and other purposes.

★With a vector image your logo or design can be re sized to any size desired without pixelation or loss of quality.

★Unlike other gigs on fiverr I'm offering a full service for just $5, as well as delivering in a quicker time  than any other vector gig.

BASIC GIG OUTPUT FILES

  • AI file

  • EPS file

  • JPG  300DPI


With GIG EXTRAS YOU CAN GET 

  • PNG - 300ppi

  • PDF - PSD and much more

  • ALL formats


-Unlimited revise




WARNING:

  • If you have a small image, please, talk to me inbox before open an order, because sometimes the vectorisation will destroy any detail of the image, and I don't want to deliver a draft that do not corresponds your expectations;
  • If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to answer you.



★The best thing about my gigs ? You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.  :)

★Because Your satisfaction is my first priority : )

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job and very fast! thank you!

:

So easy to work with and delivered excellent work, very quickly. Will definitely work with him again.

:

The seller did a great job and was very helpful. I would happily recommend them. Thanks!

:

Outstanding Experience ! Thanks a lot

:


No comments:

Post a Comment