Monday, November 30, 2020

Vector Trace Any Logo Or Convert Image To Vector Quickly











About:

I will professionally redraw,vectorize and convert your any blur /low resolution image into high resolution vector as you want.And i will provide you files in any format (JPG,PNG,PDF)all in high quality, I can also deliver you editable source file in any format you prefer like(Ai,Eps,Pdf,Psd).I will do my best to provide you excellenct graphic service.



My services

  • Change and modify colors.
  • Sharpen,edit remove or add text.
  • Trim,crop and correct your image.
  • Make background transparent.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Full editable format.
  • Resize at any resolution.
  • Make the image clean.
  • High quality work.
  • Customize your image as you want.


 Instructions to orders:

  1. Message with  image you want me to vectorize(reply within 24 hours) so we can discuss.
  2. I will review the image and advice you on choosing correct package or will send a low price custom offer.
Note:

Every single design is re-drawn by hand to achieve the best results.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a great experience with Javeria, She communicated very well and respond in no time, she did her best to get the best result for me. seriously, i can't say more. 100% recommended.

:

Thankyou:)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment