Friday, November 27, 2020

Manually Vector Tracing Your Image Perfectly











About:

Hi, thanks for visiting my gig,





I will trace manually your Image/Logo/T-shirt into HD Vector as you want.

And i will give you files in format(JPG, PNG, EPS in High Quality) and also I can deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, Eps, Svg, Cdr.) etc.

Steps:



The pricing :

For $15 you will get : vector line art, no color, source file(you can see in pricing)

and $30 you will get : vector line art, basic color, source file(you can see in pricing)

and $45 you will get : vector line art, complex color with effect color, source file(you can see in pricing)





If what you want is not in the description above, you can discuss it in chat.

Thank You.

Reviews


:

I went looking for a 2nd Vector Artist to rely on in case my primary vector artist is unavailable for one reason or another, and I have found one. He is nearly as good, if not the same at producing the type of high quality vector art as my primary one. I'm so glad I found him and that I invested in him. He did not let me down. 100% Manually traced, and the effort put into this was very high and you could tell he puts a lot of time into his work. He does not rush, and communicates very well with his clients. A++++ would definitely recommend as a reliable vector artist if you need something high quality printed out in large prints. He will not let you down. <3

:

Excellent detailing on every part of the artwork. From the original sketch to the final, it really came to life and better than what was original outlined from. Superb!

:

Great experience. Easy to work with, and delivered on time. This services saved me a lot of time and was well worth the cost.

:

The seller's talent is exceptional! Quick turnaround, the service matched the Gig's description and I will buy from him again and recommend!

:

This seller is amazing. Excellent skill, great communication and service is as described!! This is my second gig with the seller. I am very pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment