Thursday, November 26, 2020

Vector Trace Or Redraw Your Logo And Images In Vector Format











About:

                ***WELCOME...!!!***

Hi There... Are you looking for converting your existing low-resolution pixelated images, logo, drawing to high-resolution, print-ready vector formulate??

This is the place for you.

I can convert images or redesign your logo into a vector, JPG to vector, and Tracing.

Here my PACKAGES are;

SILVER (10$):

  • Convert 5 logo or images to vector 
  • Convert low-resolution simple shape, text logo to the vector at 300 DPI

GOLD (20$):

  • Convert 10 images or logo into vector 
  • Convert low-resolution simple shape, text logo to the vector at 300-1000 DPI
  • Redraw to corporate useable
  • FREE Source file

PEARL (30$):

  • Convert 20 images or logo into vector
  • Convert low-resolution to the vector at 300-1200 dpi
  • Premium quality to Print extra large
  • FREE Source file
  • FREE 1 Business Card

WHY ME?

  • I will always provide unlimited revisions.
  • Fast deliveries.
  • I will Provide you 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Friendly communications.
  • I love to work until my customers are 100% satisfied and fully happy.

If you have any questions, please contact me before ordering.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good seller. I m much glad with your work.. Will work again..

:

Good timing, Will work with you again..

:

The graphic was nothing like the pictures I sent. I could not use them at all. It was my fault I had to go out of town and could not respond or I would have disputed

:

The work was cent percent as per your request. Your this behavior is merely unjust. You should have raised this point before taking so many Revisions! Thank you.

:

Quick response and did what I asked, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment