Sunday, November 29, 2020

Vector Tracing Trace Image Vectorize Your Artwork Quick











About:

I will deliver following file formats (some of these are subjected to additional charges and are sent upon customer's request - Visit my Gig Extra section to order them.


Ai and EPS (Included in final delivery in every job)

SVG, Layered PSD, TIFF, PDF, JPEG, JPG, PNG (on request)


Reasons for you to choose this service: 


  • Perfect, very precise vector paths including all fine details.
  • Clean, neat vectors, without any jagged or irregular margins.

  • Exclusive manual tracing creating top quality vectors.
  • Unlimited modifications, even after completing the job.

  • Fast, prioritized service on request.

  • Friendly professional service beyond the pay.


Instructions to order:



  • Message me with the image you want me to vectorize (I will reply within few minutes - even in night).
  • I will review the image and advice you on choosing the correct package or will send a low -price custom offer - for simple vector tracing works.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment