Saturday, November 28, 2020

Vectorize Your Logo Icon And Convert Image To Vector











About:

WHY THIS GIG:



I'm an adobe illustrator junkie. I've been converting several Logo Vector & raster images into clean vectors seamlessly for about 5 years. I also teach an illustrator class.



If you have an extremely low-quality image, kindly contact first so I can discuss if they can be salvaged and converted to vector.



If your image is also quite complex, kindly send me a message first so I can give you a custom quote.



WHAT YOU WILL GET:

·         Friendly service.

·         100% manual retracing.

·         Full support and advice on the intended usage.

 

Thank you for your time.

Reviews


:

Easy straight forward

:

Nice job. Thank you.

:

nice and very fast

:

Great communication and enjoyed the process

:

exelent service!




No comments:

Post a Comment