Saturday, November 28, 2020

Vectorise, Trace Your Logo To Vector











About:

I will vector trace, convert logo/image to vector illustrator (Urgent delivery available). 

Just send me your existing low-quality logo/images. I will turn them into High-quality 300 dpi print ready vector format.




To avoid any confusion or cancellation, please contact me before placing an order of complex design. This will save time for both us.


Feel free to ask me any question or query, I will always here at your service. Rest assured, you will get the best vector tracing service from me.


Thank you


Reviews


Seller's Response:

wow this is awesome. Delivered in 20 minutes as you promised. I can't believe this. This is great. The work is too Fantastic. I have not seen this kind before, delivered in 20 minutes. I will tell my friends to Patronize you. You are such a nice person, Very Humble and Very Creative.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :) Keep coming back

Seller's Response:

very sweet.

Seller's Response:

The project was completed well within time and to a.high standard

:

Thank you .




No comments:

Post a Comment