Monday, November 9, 2020

Convert Image To Vector, Vectorize Logo, Do Vector Tracing In 2 Hours











About:

Welcome to my Vector tracing gig. I'm Junu poudel and i have been selling in fiverr for last few years. I have over 5 years of experience with illustrator.

In this gig i'll convert images to vector, Logo to vector do vector tracing and also convert graphic to vector or vectorise image or logo.

I'll vectorize your logo or graphic to vector in high quality vector files.

This gig will be useful to you if,

  • You have an old logo and convert it to vector.
  • You run a t-shirt business and need to convert graphic to vector frequently.
  • You have a sketch or a rough drawing and convert into vector art.
  • You want to convert an image into a simple vector illustration.
  • You want to convert images and artworks into solid color vector art for screen printing.
  • You have a rough hand drawn logo and want to convert it to digital vector logo.


Few reasons to order from me:


  • Professional work
  • Manual tracing
  • No late deliveries
  • Great communication
  • Fast delivery


Contact me if you have a very complex image. Please consider the type of image you have before making a order, do not order the basic $5 gig for a very complex image.



Best regards.







Reviews


:

I’m very picky and this guy was amazing! So patient with me and went above and beyond to deliver a logo I’m proud of!! Thank you so much.

:

Communication with Junu was great. Delivery was super fast and executed perfectly. Would very highly recommend for top quality vector tracing and will be using Junu again in the future.

:

First work I have had done through Fiverr and I couldn't be any happier! Communication with the seller was fast and his work was above the standard! Highly recommend for any image to vector projects and will definitely be using this seller again in the future!

:

I had a couple of complex logos that needed to be converted to vectors. junupoudel was quick to respond and made a fast delivery. His work is very clean -- not many anchor points. I highly recommend junupoudel for vector work. Amazing job!

:

I needed a couple images converted to vectors. junupoudel always manually traces the images I send; the vectors were accurate and clean. Awesome job! Thank you, junupoudel!




No comments:

Post a Comment