Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Photoshop Editing Or Convert To Vector Your Ideas











About:

Please, Contact me before Order, your Gig can be made faster than 24 hours, depending on design complexity and current queue



With 10+ years of experience in vector drawing, now on Fiverr, I`m offering a high quality custom illustration services:



* image editing in Photoshop / Illustrator

* vector drawing to AI, EPS, SVG

* image and logo vectorizing from JPG, PNG, PDF

* image resolution converting from web-size to printable 300dpi

* file converting from JPG, PDF, PSD, SVG, PNG, AI, EPS in any direction

* for other custom offers see the addition extras of this Gig



For any other suggestions, feel free to contact me and we`ll figure out the right service and price for your request!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing Service!!! So quick and efficient, communication was great and was delivered exactly what I wanted. Would 100% recommend and would go back again

Seller's Response:

You are welcomed with the new projects here on Fiverr, Emilie

Seller's Response:

Akvector is so good, if I had the quantity of work, I'd hire him full-time in-house in a heartbeat. He is my absolute go-to for EVERYTHING graphic related.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your trust, Joseph. I enjoy doing every single project you bring 👍

Seller's Response:

akvector was my first experience and akvector made the whole process easy, fast and I will definitely be a return customer. Very good communication and high quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment