Thursday, November 26, 2020

Redraw, Vector Trace Your Image, Sketch To High Res Vector











About:

                                                     Hello, welcome to my VECTOR TRACING gig.
Please kindly shoot me a note or message before placing an order, so that we can discuss your project.


# want to convert your image to vector image?
# Convert your image or sketch to a high-resolution #vector?
# Redraw your raster image to coloured or black and white?

ABOUT THIS GIG

·Color change


·100% editable #VECTOR files


·Print ready images/files


·Layer based work


·Web use files


·Ai/eps/svg,PNG,JPG,PSD files


·High resolution files


WHY CHOOSE ME OVER OTHERS:
--------------------------
·Over 5 year experience working line-based art using trending application and software.


·Good communication skills


·Fast delivery and turn around.


·Your satisfaction is my priority, I work with standards requirements


100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED


Regards, Isaac Aondohemba Agena.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved the work! We had a miscommunication and he revised my drawing twice more to ensure I was happy! Quick turnaround, too! 10 out of 10 would recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks again Ashley I am overwhelmed by this feedback. thanks for the tip again. And I look forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Working with this seller was very amazing and highly interactive. He was fast, humble, polite all throughout and delivered everything exactly as I asked. This was my second gig. Definitely returning for more. Thanks, Animation Pro

Seller's Response:

Kaira thanks for the feedback. It was a nice experience working with you. All the best and I look forward to seeing you again.

Seller's Response:

amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment