Thursday, November 19, 2020

Remake,Redraw,Redesign Your Logo Raster To Vector File











About:

Hey guys,

I'm a professional Graphic Designer can recreate logos. I will recreate any logo by using my skills.


I can do vector tracing and redraw your logos or flat images manually into fully editable vector formats.
I will convert any of your images or logo into vector format like Ai, eps, svg.


just give me your low quality image i'll redraw your image into vector format.


*What I need for work?



~ Any low quality image or logo.
~ Screenshot of  image or logo you want me to work .
~JPEG, PSD, SVG, PNG, GIF, PDF or any source that you can give me.
~ OR .....You can give me a sketch of your logo.



*What you'll get from me?



~100% satisfaction from my work. Your satisfaction is my first duty.
~Unlimited Revisions.
~Quick Response from me.
~Printable high-quality PNG, JPG or any other format you want.
~100% editable files( All kind of Source file )
100% money back guarantee( If I can't do your work i'll return your money)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work, very fast delivery, good communications.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much😊

Seller's Response:

This is my second project that was completed. A business card. It was a little more complicated than the first one but was completed timely and as I requested. Thank you, RR

Seller's Response:

you are most welcome sir

:

I requested and received the order completed the first time in less than an hour. I liked it so much I gave a second order immediately.




No comments:

Post a Comment