Friday, November 20, 2020

Recreate Raster To Vector In Eps, Pdf, Ai, Cdr, Svg Vector Conversion Tracing











About:

Hi, I am 24/7 Online for your Service....

Expertise in Vector conversion and I understand the requirement. I don't use automated software for vector conversion but manually recreate same in Adobe Illustrator in latest version. So you will get your Low Resolution Images converted into Hi-Quality Vector Files.



Final vector file will be in: EPS, PDF, AI, CDR, SVG and Hi-Resolution JPG



Get your Low Resolution files converted for;

Very Large Print

Scale-able Vector Graphic

Full Scale Laser Print

SVG for CNC Laser

Scribit

Screen Printing

Embroidery



If required we also provide Color separated files for screen printing process.



I also do;



Catalog Design

Brochure Design

Logo Creation

School Books Cover Design

Books Page Layout

Branding

T-Shirt Graphic for Reunion, Sports, Events and Corporate



Before placing order please write to me in case you need any clarification with Pricing.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have some very complex raster to vector conversions that are well beyond my skill level. The jobs are for CNC work and so the fonts and details need to be exact, the online raster to vector tools simply are not adequate, and buying and learning something like Illustrator isn't cost effective. Upendra did overnight what would have taken me far longer to do, and his delivered result is indistinguishable from the original. He understood precisely what I needed and once he started the product was delivered right on schedule and allowed me to get right to work. Working with Upendra is also my first time using Fiverr and I couldn't ask for a better start.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience! I love working on this project... thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

I trust you that it is as it should be now that i cant see for my self :D but all was good, really really fast work for a fair pay :D

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Vikingwear for trusting me and expecting more business in future.

:

An absolutely wonderful experience. Extremely responsive and turned around my project extremely quick and was very helpful. Highly suggest without a doubt using him and I will absolutely recommend and use him over and over again!




No comments:

Post a Comment