Sunday, November 29, 2020

Make A Cartoon Of Your Photo With My Style Vexel











About:

  1. I'll make a CARTOON LOOK from your picture.
    so please send me a good shot photo of you .
  2. Note:

    1. Head and shoulder only.    
    2. Multiple figures are welcomed (5$ for each figure)
    3. [Recommended] Send me head shot photo, from the front and good quality photo (min 300 dpi)
    4. I can't draw your logo, please send your logo (png) if needed.
    5. Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face, eg covered by hand or objects.
    6. Don't send me your photo that cut off around head, because your cartoon picture will be cut off too :(

    7.  Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.

    8. The result will be delivered to you in size 1100x777 pixel, landscaped, and .PNG format with transparent background

    9. I accept pictures of famous people / celebrities.

Reviews


:

Very good work in fast time

:

This seller is extremely patient and hard-working.

:

The seller was amazing to work with and so kind to make a number of revisions!

:

He is very patient. I was quite particular with my order and he did very well.

:

Really nice work




No comments:

Post a Comment