Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Vector Tracing For Your Logo, Image For High Quality











About:

Hello Everyone! , Welcome to My GIG,

   I will do vector tracing your logo, image or any graphics work. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.



My services:

  • JPEG format to vector format
  • PNG format to vector format
  • Raster format to vector format
  • Vector art
  • Logo Vector
  • Printable file for any graphics



What did you get?

- AI, EPS, PDF, PNG, JPEG

- PNG+JPEG file 300 dpi transparent



Why you choose me?

  • I'm quicker than others
  • 100% quality work
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money back guarantee (If my task, you don't like)




Feel free to ask me if you have any question I will happy to help.

EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Vectorartdesign

Reviews


Seller's Response:

vectorartdesign, was quick, responsive, and delivered an excellent product

:

Awesome service!

:

SHE IS AMAZING....Fast, and top quality. I will use her again and again!

:

I've used many people on fiverr, but now I ONLY use fiverr. They are reliable, very proficient/skilled, easy communication, fair pricing and good turn around time. I recommend very highly.

:

We have done many projects. A very good client and easy to work. I look forward to working with you. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment