Thursday, November 12, 2020

Turn Anything Into Sketch, Professional Digital, Vector Art,











About:

About This Gig



Hello and Welcome to my Gig



I can Draw your sketch or any of the image with my Digital art skills, Your sketch, Logo, Phone cases, Phone cover, Book Cover. Any low resolution image or sketch or you want change it to a vector file or a high resolution image that can directly used for printing purposes.



HERE I CAN HELP YOU!

I will Draw Fresh idea / Create / Redraw / Your Sketch , Artwork, Logo to Vector File.



My Services:-

  • Simple Sketch
  • Digital Sketch 
  • Vector Sketch
  • Detailed Illustration
  • Logo Tracing
  • Sticker Design
  • T-shirt Design
  • Poster Design
  • Sketch Image to Vector
  • Editing your file AI



For more details, please discuss with me, I am always ready to answer your questions.

I can provide Jpg, Png, 100% Satisfaction.



Please Chat Before Place Order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

mad skills - stays with you until you are 100% happy

Seller's Response:

Outstanding, very Cooperative Person, Wanna Work again Hopefully

:

Amazing work.

:

Absolutely very satisfied with diyajal! Great communication and fast delivery. I would definitely recommend. Delivered 100%, thank you! I will use your services in the future.

:

Very gentle person and clear in requirements wanna work again




No comments:

Post a Comment