Saturday, November 28, 2020

Professionally Digitize Perfect Embroidery For You











About:

Accurate design with fast delivery



I am a professional embroidery designer with 10 years experience. I do my design with updated software. If you are looking for someone to digitize your design appropriately and  accurately than I am at your service. I can Utilize a variety of embroidery style like 3D Puff, embroidery patch, applique patch, chain and others. I will convert your logo or design(JPG,PDF,PNG, PSD etc) into an embroidery file any format you need i.e(EMB,DST, PXF, PES etc.) and delivery time 2 hours depend on design. So place an order to me to digitize your design in appropriate way



Note:

  1. Minor revision or edits are free of charge 
  2. If urgent please inbox me
  3. feel free to send me massage if you have any question 
  4. 100% money back guarantee if you will not satisfy  




Reviews


:

Awesome again. thanks for the quick work.

:

excellent work.

:

Amazing work, best embroidery file I've used.

:

great man, great work

:

perfect results every time




No comments:

Post a Comment