Monday, November 2, 2020

Convert Any Image To Detailed Line Art Vector











About:

Hello, welcome to my line-based art gig.

Please kindly shoot me a note or message before placing an order, so that we can discuss your project.


# want to convert your image to line art?
# Convert your image or sketch to vector line art?
# Redraw your raster image to coloured or black and white?



Or just an outline sketch of major elements or a more detailed line art drawing I will take your image and redraw it in vector illustration/formats as a very simple or as a highly detailed line drawing.



My  Gig Offers the following:
---------------------------------


·Clean, Perfect & Sharp line art., Image redraw in black and white, Image to line art.


·Color change


·100% editable files


·Print ready images/files


·Layer based work


·Web use files


·Ai/eps/svg files


·High res files


WHY CHOOSE ME OVER OTHERS:
--------------------------
·Over 5 year experience working line-based art using trending application and software.


·Good communication skills


·Fast delivery and turn around.


·Your satisfaction is my priority, I work with #FACEBOOK ads standards requirements


100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED


Regards, Isaac Aondohemba Agena.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

ABSOLUTELY wonderful person to do business with!!! Isaac did everything i asked of him and then some! Im, not one to like to make people gave to do do-overs but he did and what i asked of him was done perfectly!! Super satisfied and he definitely will be one of my go to vector artist on Fiverr fo sho!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million for the feedback. it nice working with you. I do appreciate the big tip. All the best in your Facebook ads. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Seller's Response:

Great communications throughout the order. Fast delivery and the images were exactly as I specified. Very pleased with the standard of work and the speed of delivery. I definitely recommend this artist and will be using him again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, it was nice working with Adrian. Look forward to seeing you again and best of luck.

Seller's Response:

Exactly what I wanted, fast delivery, and great communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment