Saturday, November 28, 2020

Make A Vector File Of Hand Drawing











About:

If you have a hand drawing or perhaps a logo, and would want a digital vector version of it for any purpose (printing, etc.) I will help you in efficient way, making sure you receive improved digital vector with smooth lines, drawn manually.



Also if you need logo or any other jpg or png converted to vector please contact me.



I will do for you vector files in EPS, AI and PDF format that are ready for printing, logo design, scaling to larger sizes.



I will do the job with 100% dedication to deliver to you 100% satisfaction on your request.



Graphic designer with 7 years experience in design.



DETAILS:

You would want a digital vector version of your pencil drawing or any other technique you did. I will deliver



  • Professional vector version of it the same as your drawing
  • Any proposition that might improve the overall look of it in vector form

  • Files ready for print
  • Conversion to logo, t-shirt design or tweak it with text, additional graphic, colors...



Why choose me?

  • I have made it certain so far to become ONE OF THE BEST SELLERS here with all jobs completed successfully
  • 5 Star service

  • I receive any advice and suggestion kindly.


Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast, efficient and great quality. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Great easy work

Seller's Response:

Stellar job! I will def have more work for you soon! Thank you!

:

Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment