Thursday, December 10, 2020

Recreate Existing Logo Into Vector Format











About:

Hi 

I am Abbas.

Welcome to my Gig.

here i will provide services for the recreation of existing logo in vector file and high quality raster Jpeg and Png printable formats.

the quality of work and delivery of time will be ensure with exceptional services.

you are welcome to come to inbox to discuss details or place order from my 3 available packges

best regards 

Abbas Israr

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It's a great seller I asked for a banner and logo for youtube and facebook Easy communication His work is professional, creative, and good Thank you we will work together in the future

Seller's Response:

thank you so much sir

Seller's Response:

Well communicated, Outstanding job. I want to buy it again.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much sir

Seller's Response:

great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment