Thursday, December 10, 2020

Make An Appealing Vector Character Or Redesign Anything In 2 Hours











About:

Hey, dear buyers



Are you looking for illustration, image to vector, logo vectorization, vector character or redesign anything in 2 hours? If so, you've come to the right place! 

i can do any type of vector tracing including your logos, or any other image. Also, i will redesign anything in 2 hours. I can also do pet's vector tracing. I can also do vector tracing from blur illustrations and convert into high resolution or redesign anything in 2 hours.



I offer a unique vector tracing, full-colour vector character, illustrations, redesign anything in 2 hours vector. If you have any question feel free to contact thanks.



 kindly text me before placing order



Thanks for visiting my gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love working with Shahzeen. She is now my go-to person for all my images and graphics.

Seller's Response:

sure dear and thank you

:

Perfect service! Thanks!

:

thanks a lot

:

Very good experience, super fast and crisp design.




No comments:

Post a Comment