Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Vector Trace Job











About:

Hi,

I am here to help. I will vector trace or convert logo and image to vector illustrator. You can provide vector images of any size or resolution, I will convert them to high-resolution images.


Just provide me your low resolution, blurry, unfair raster logo and I will make it to the very high-resolution print-ready vector format.



My Promise



  • Unlimited revision
  • 100% satisfaction
  • 100% Money back guaranty
  • 24/7 Support even after complete the order


For your Kind information. 

the basic gig covers a very simple text-based logo, the output is high-quality jpg/png and .ai format. 


Feel free to ask me any question;.





To avoid any confusion or cancellation, please contact me Before Palace order

This will save time for both of us.



Thank you

Abdur Rahim

Reviews


:

Amazing humble hard working dedicated and willing this seller is of the hire quality here on fiverr hire him today!

:

He is very good and very fast, you can just try him and very good communication.

:

Excellent professional service again! My go to guy for this type of gig. Highly recommended.

:

Very good!

:

Very fast and understanding!




No comments:

Post a Comment