Friday, December 25, 2020

A Detailed Vector Line Art Of Any Image Or Illustrations











About:

Hello, welcome to my line art gig.

Please kindly message me before placing an order, so that we can discuss your project.

Vector line drawings and diagrams for manuals and technical specifications can be made from photos of your product and from pencil sketches.



THIS GIG IS BASICALLY FOR THE FOLLOWING...

  • Product illustration
  • Photo illustration 
  • images for presentation
  • Instructions manual / User guide
  • Details illustration
  • Technical drawings
  • Diagrams
  • Book illustrations 
  • Vectorizing for anything
  • Editing your Ai files,  or just about anything you can think of.



I will take your image and redraw it in vector illustration/formats as a very simple or as a highly detailed line drawing.



My Gig Offers the following:

---------------------------------



·Clean, Perfect & Sharp line art., Image re-draw in black and white, Image to line art.



·Color change



·100% editable files



·Print ready images/files



·Layer based work



·Web use files



·Ai/eps/svg files



·High res files





100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.



Regards

Vectorperfector team

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive! Was able to combine 2 sample photos to get the perfect outcome! The seller goes above and beyond to ensure that the result is absolutely perfect!

Seller's Response:

thank you, It was really awesome working with you on this project. I hope to see more of you.

Seller's Response:

Exactly as described and will go beyond what is listed if you ask. I'm a designer myself and using this sellers services saved me a lot of time. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

i was a pleasure working with you, thank you for the great TIPS as well i really appreciate it

:

Did everything I asked, delivered on time, I recomend this for anyone who needs some really good vector line art




No comments:

Post a Comment