Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Vactorize Redesigne Edit And Fix Your Logo











About:

if you want to get your low quality logo fixed, edited, modified, vectorized? If yes, then congrats, you're at the right place!


I will redesign/redraw/recreate your logo image. You will be able to use for everywhere and also it will be able to enlarge with the same quality.


I will provide you
                         
1.High-Quality professional work                                   
2.Logo/Image Transparency
3.Commercial use rights                                        
4.Color adjustment
5.Fastest Delivery                               
6.Unlimited Revisions Until 100% Satisfaction                                           
7.Editable Vector/Source File (.AI |.EPS |.PDF |.SVG |.SVGZ |.AIT)


To get started I just need:


1-Reference File
2-Your Guidance


If you want to redesign anything except it please send me a message for details.
Check my gig extra for more Cool Services!


If you have any questions, you can message me anytime and I'll be happy to help!


Let's get started!

Reviews


:

Highly recommended! One of the best designers, I have ever worked with and I have worked with allot! He is a new age designer with amazing concepts. I had so much fun seeing this project get built and he helped me in every step of the way to make the best of my ideas. Really Really super designer. I will hire him again shortly!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment