Friday, December 11, 2020

Trace Out 3 Vectors And Color Them For You Within 24Hrs











About:

MAKE VECTOR OBJECTS OUT OF ANYTHING:


     You have found the right person for the right job. Vector tracing is one of my strongest skills. I also excel at color grading. I deliver high quality work at affordable cost in short time.



  • I will vector trace 3 objects.
  • You can send me the source files in any format.
  • The objects to be traced can be logos, graphic content, sketches, paintings, printed materials, etc

  • Clearly specify the object to be traced from the source file. Mention the objects whose color have to be changed and also state your color preferences for specific objects.


WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS GIG?
  • Super fast Delivery (within 24 Hrs)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Up to 3 vectors


*I do not create vector art of whole photographs or something like vector portraits in this gig*


*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING*





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing communication! I got exactly what I wanted. I will hire again.

:

Thank You. Looking forward to work with you again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment