Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Vectorize Your Existing Logo











About:

I can vectorize your existing logo making it printable and customizable . For a regular order you will receive the files in

  • eps,
  • Ai
  • svg .



Please NOTE I am going to need a decent resolution file,I can't work with very small logos/text images etc.



If you have any concers about this,you can send a message first and I'll tell you if I can do the job or not.



It's BEST to contact me before placing an order so I can be sure that I can help





   ***        100% Refund if not satisfied          ***

   ***       Please allow 48H for Revisions        ***  

   ***   Friendly and Positive attitude Guaranteed   ***



    All of my services are available EXCLUSIVELY on FIVERR



www.fiverr.com/cre8iveartwork

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Clear and efficient communication. Turnaround much faster than expected. Delivered high quality work and provided me with exactly what I had in mind for a site logo and favicon. Will work with this team again. 100% recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you !

Seller's Response:

Awesome work, quick delivery

Seller's Response:

Thank you .

Seller's Response:

Frictionless




No comments:

Post a Comment