Thursday, December 17, 2020

Redraw Complex Image,Sketch,Logo To Vector











About:

hi

I'll make any sketch into vector I add shades and tons to it to make it more realistic according to your idea or need. you can order me I'll  redraw/trace/vectorize your any less quality graphic using adobe illustrator.some stock images has a water mark, so this is the best way to get a quality vector file without the watermark. sometimes you have some less quality graphics which cannot use for printing purposes. so I can redraw/improve your graphic with illustrator for capable to any printing purpose , and I'll give you the original adobe illustrator (.ai) file with high resolution .jpeg and .png

All work done super fast(depend on details)

100% manual

Unlimited Revision Until your satisfaction

If you thinking to convert your ideas and sketches in high quality digital form to use them in your projects please contact me or order from me!!!

Reviews


:

great experience

:

Not happy, I asked for a revision this person forgot and I'm not happy.

:

Great Job easy to work with

:

Did a great job on a difficult artwork. Great skills, great work ethics, great result!

:

A fantastic experience working with this seller! Did an amazing job recreating complex artwork




No comments:

Post a Comment