Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Convert Raster To Vector











About:

welcome!



I can convert or redesign your logo into a vector file within 24 hours. You can provide it in an image I will convert it to vector/eps. 
It can also be your hand-drawn sketch or drawing.



Why choose me?

I have worked 150+ work on Fiverr and completed successfully with 5-star rating. You can check my review for 



If you want extra fast delivery please contact before order. If you need argent please message me. I will create it quickly. I won't stop work before your satisfied. 



Feature:

  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • No auto-tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors
  •  Clean and clear format
  • Free revision at any time
 

File format :

I will give you all file format with source file all of the packs



Thank you!


Reviews


:

He always does the job perfect.......

:

Great work very punctual ! Good guy

:

great and patient professional

:

Great job, thank you.

:

great attention to detail and very patient




No comments:

Post a Comment