Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Convert Your Logo To High Resolution Vector With Transparent Background











About:

Greetings!



Your logo/image or file have bad quality or Blurred or Low resolution?

Need it as transparent background (No Background)?

Want to change/customize your logo-image colour?

Need a high resolution vector file for printing?



You are in the right place. I can help you to make your logo high resolution. I will convert your logo to high resolution vector with transparent background.



WHAT I NEED?



⭕ Any-resolution of logo-image.

⭕ Your raster image or link.

⭕ Screenshot of your image or logo.

⭕ PSD, SVG, JPEG, PNG, PDF or any format that you can give me.



What you will get



✔️ High-quality Transparent PNG, JPG, PDF & Vector Files (.AI, .EPS, .SVG) 



✔️ Quick Response.



✔️ FREE Vector File



✔️ High resolution with transparent background



✔️ Delivery in 1-4 Hours ( GIG EXTRA )



✔️ Unlimited Revisions 



✔️ 100% satisfaction, your satisfaction is my first priority.



✔️ Free Support even after order completion





NOTE / Don'ts 

For Smoky files or 3D logos or mascot complex work or brush/texture, please contact before placing order and get custom price based on work complexity



If you unsure to choose the right package, please do not hesitate to contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Arman was amazing! Not only completed the order in a record time but also went above and beyond my instructions and created additional variations of the logo that I absolutely love! Would highly recommend his services.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for everything.

:

I'm very satisfied. Professional design, fast and efficient. I would recommend to everyone...

:

Thanks for everything!

:

Thank you Arman.




No comments:

Post a Comment