Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Prepare Vector Files For Vinyl Decal Sticker Cutting











About:

Hello Sir/Ma'am, my name is Ali Raza Jhatial and welcome to my Gig :)

I am a graphic designer with industrial-grade experience of vinyl cutting for stickers, decals, logos, wrappings, signs for advertisement and commercial usage for any vinyl cutting plotter



I will PERFECTLY Vector trace, Convert to vector, Raster to Vector, Vectorise, Recreate, Redraw, Refresh your image into a perfect HD Vector file.



The image, photo, logo, sketch, draw, bitmap will be sent to me by you and I will recreate that and convert it to ready-to-cut Vector with color layered file + Source file provision



  • Manual Tracing 
  • Vectors for Vector Illustration, Vector Art, Cut Out and more 
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS !
  • Raster to Vector Image Tracing with Detailed Fidelity !
  •  Background Removal !
  • HQ RAW Source Files (.Ai .png .jpg .pdf on Clients demand) !
  • 2 to 24 Hours Delivery Time GUARANTEED + 100% Editable Ready-to-Print Work
  • 100% Customer Support and Satisfaction :)


Note:- It would be highly appreciated if you could text me before placing an order to discuss your task at length more carefully:)

Feel free to contact me for any further queries and I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great to work with, delivered fast and happy to revise : )

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much

Seller's Response:

super fast and helpful!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much

Seller's Response:

Great fast and Great job thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment