Thursday, April 8, 2021

Vector Tracing, Low Quality Logo Or Sketch To Vector











About:

Hello



I will convert your Low Resolution Logo into high resolution Vector,

I will trace manually your Drawing or Sketch to line art with with color, T-shirt into high resolution Vector.



1. Guarantee:

Manual redraw, tracing logos, images, sketch to vector.

Provide source files and unlimited revisions

I will do immediately after received order and delivery time within 24 hours

I will deliver High Quality Neat and Clean work.

I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.





2. You will get:

Vector file with high resolution (500dpi): SVG, PNG, JPG, EPS, AI/EPS, PDF and Source file.



100% revision until fully satisfied



Please contact me first before placing your order, thank you.

Reviews


:

fast, efficient, great communicator!!

:

This experience was great! I received my request right away and got all my questions answered. THANK YOU!

:

Seller was awesome, and very quick to deliver.

:

Awesome, thanks!

:

I was good till i opened the .ai file to find it has image's all threw it... Not a true vector file. Sad. but i received the files as requested. just not able to use them. smh




No comments:

Post a Comment