Monday, April 12, 2021

Vector Tracing Logo, Vectorise Image, Convert To Vector











About:

DO YOU HAVE A LOW RESOLUTION LOGO/IMAGE? SKETCH? NEED SCREEN PRINTING T-SHIRT? ENGRAVING? VINYL CUT? ETC? THEN WELCOME TO MY GIG!



Hello, I'm Rafael, I have 18+ years experience as graphic designer and I will professionally convert your logo or image to vector (also known as vector tracing, vector conversion, vectorize or vectorization).



-In a basic order you will get:

  • 2 vector source files of your choice (between AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) + 1 HD PNG image.
  • Deliver within 24h (may be extended on weekends and local Holidays) (for faster deliveries, please check my Gig EXTRAS).
  • Unlimited revisions.



I can provide:

  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY FILES
  • and more.



Why me?

  1. I will always provide unlimited revisions;
  2. Over 13000 orders;
  3. Since 2014 on Fiverr;
  4. Fast deliveries;
  5. Professional quality and accuracy guaranteed! (just check my gig reviews).



IMPORTANT:

  • The tracing process depends a lot on each image, because every image has its own peculiarities.
  • Many times there are images that demands extra working time, which also demands extra charges.



If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.

Reviews


:

This was my second project with Xuntes, had a logo that was too complex for a straight conversion to vector but he clearly explained why it needed to be redrawn- it came out great and totally worth the extra cost! Looking forward to more projects with Xuntes and highly recommend his services

:

Xuntes was very responsive and answered all my questions, since I don't know as much :). Also did very fast work and the project turned out great! I will definitely be coming back for some more work and help with my business start up needs! Thanks!!

:

He went above and beyond with the revisions and did everything he could to match the original with his complete draw. Its perfect now! A+++ service

:

I really love the outcome! He is very committed to get the job done and also explain in detail before proceed with his task. He is the best in this niche

:

Great job of vectorising our images for us. Xuntes was very timely with not only his communication but also in completing the project. Looking forward to working together again!




No comments:

Post a Comment