Saturday, April 24, 2021

Vector Tracing, Line Art Tracing And Redraw Logo











About:

Hello,

I will do the 100% redraw/ vectorize/ Vector tracing manually.

PLZ CONTACT AND DISCUSS BEFORE PLACE ORDER because PRICE and DELIVERY TIME will be FINALIZED according to WORK. I will deliver work before 24 hours.

If you are looking for redraw/ vectorize/ Vector tracing, convert raster into a vector or recreate logo then you are in the right place. I can convert any type of raster image into a vector form. I am providing High-Quality redraw/ vectorize/ vector tracing Illustrations. Just show your low-quality image I will redraw your image into a high-quality vector format.

 



Why Choose me?

  • 100% Satisfactory
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Manual redraw/ vectorize/ vector tracing illustration
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • I will Provide Source File Free
  • Quick Response.
  • High-quality image JPG, PNG or any other format that you ask.

Requirements for Quality Work:



  • Redraw/ vectorize/ Vector tracing Raster image or logo
  • Screenshot of your image or logo.
  • You can provide main your file in following formats PSD, jpg, png, gif, pdf, AI or any other that you have available
  • Link of your raster image or logo
  • You can give me an idea or sketch of your logo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ishaq went above the expectations. He was very communicative and provide best results in short time. He is very talented and amazing seller. highly recommended 10 star. will use again him for my future vector work.

:

The seller is super nice and respectable, followed my directions perfectly and had no issues with revisions that had to be done. would hire again for other vectorizations/redrawas 100%.

:

I have a marketing background with quite high standards. Ishaq was super accommodating and responsive. His customer service was excellent as was his work which exceeded expectations. I'd highly recommend him and plan to use again.

:

Ishaq Aasi is amazing at what he does. His response time and work ethic is very quick. I placed my order and got the final product in less that 24hrs. I totally recommend him!

:

Thanks sir




No comments:

Post a Comment