Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Design A Vector Image Based Off Any Sketch Or Image











About:

Hi there!



I will convert your sketch or low resolution image into a high quality vector. It will be ready to print or be used for any other format. Your satisfaction is my priority, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.



If you are unsure about the complexity of your design, please contact me before placing your order!



I accept custom orders, if there is anything you desire to be changed, I will be happy to do so.

Reviews


:

Vicks_designs was attentive to my requests and got the job done exactly as I desired, with a very fast turn around. Very happy! Thanks :)

:

Vick is so helpful and offered advice as well as creating my design. Highly recommended. :-)

:

Great job as always!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment