Saturday, April 24, 2021

Convert Redraw Trace Replicate Logo Sketch Image To Vector











About:

Hello friend !!



Welcome to My Gigs



I will redraw  any images, logos, sketches and products you have and convert it into vector artwork.



Please contact me before buying service



Why me?

  1. Price is only $5 for on image png , jpge  .
  2. High quality images 300 PPI  and more if you need more only for png files.
  3. Extra Fast delivery . please see my EXTRA GIG  FIRST .


Note: 

  • IF YOU NEED FILE SOURCE IN  : AI, EPS , SVG , pdf  you can have it from  MY EXTRA GIG.
  • I don't use image trace tool (live trace tool) I vector images manually.
  • Time of delivery defends on images.
  • i didn't work on coreldraw so i can't give you (.cdr) file format .


important note for you :

  • if your image  is product image ,person image or natural image please send it to me first in massage to see if i can do it .
  • if the image with a lot of details and you need the details then please connect me first or buy two images.


thank you for order my gig.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely perfect, just what we wanted.

Seller's Response:

Amazing Buyer as always! thank you so much for ordering my gig again.

Seller's Response:

Always really quick and accurate.

Seller's Response:

Amazing Buyer as always! very flexible thank you so much for ordering my gig again.

Seller's Response:

Very nice job, logo looks exactly like the original! Just what I needed. Will order again if needed. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment