Thursday, April 8, 2021

Provide Vector Art, Illustration And Tracing With Perfection











About:

Welcome to my Vector Tracing Service!!



I am an experienced graphic designer doing vector tracing manually using adobe illustrator or CorelDRAW. I will provide you with editable files, print-ready, perfect scale, and fully compatible Design. 



have a look to measure my quality

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rbstudios53/TQHg9X



Why you Choose me:
Good Communication.
Manual Tracing with using adobe illustrator or CorelDRAW.
Fast Delivery.
Professional Quality work.
100% satisfaction.  


I will accept:
Bitmap
Low-resolution file
Screenshot.
Icon
Scan Copy
Sketch 
Image file


I will provide:
High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
.EPS
.PDF
.CorelDRAW (.CDR)
.Color Change


Thanks for your valuable to read the gig description



ODER NOW PLEASE!!! 


Thanks

Reviews


:

rbstudio53 did an excellent job working on the vector illustration requirements I had. He delivered quality work on time. I will certainly use their services again.

:

Swift and quick delivery as expected. rbstudio53 has become a preferred collaborator in our Freelancer's list and will continue to be. Thanks!

:

The seller paid attention to my requirements and the inputs provided. They were very prompt to respond and made multiple changes as per my requirements.

:

Always a pleasure dealing with rbstudio53. He is prompt and communicates well. I will certainly use his services again. Thanks!

:

Fast and good delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment