Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Convert Hand Drawing To Digital Art And Vector Tracing In Illustrator











About:

☛ Please Contact Me before ordering and share your idea with me to avoid cancellations.



  • Do you want to convert your hand drawing to digital art or Vector tracing?
  • Do you want to convert raster logo to vector?
  • Do you want manual vector tracing?
  • Your logo or Hand Drawing or image is low quality?
  • Your Logo Blurred?
  • Do you want transparent background?
  • Need a Hi-res vector file for printing on banners, t-shirts, packaging etc?



Your 100% satisfaction is my main target.



I will help you out with this task.

I will manually recreate your hand drawing in vector (Adobe Illustrator) and deliver you Hi-res image with vector (SVG, EPS, Ai, PDF) & source file (Ai) ASAP.





  • 300dpi CMYK print-ready Color



  •  I'm selling my own vector drawings on photo stocks - that's why I know how to produce high-quality vector files.



✎ Contact Me now and we will start your project immediately!



vector illustration, vector art, vector trace, vector tracing, vector-tracing, vector tracing logo, hand drawing to digital art.



Reviews


:

awesome ... thanks..

:

Awesome to work with! Fast and friendly and did great work! Thank you!

:

All I have to say is

:

Wonderful!

:

perfect worth every buckaroo spent, super fast speedy delivery time!! good communications very good understanding of work




No comments:

Post a Comment