Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Vector Tracing , Redraw Logo To Ai,Eps,Svg,Png,Pdf











About:

I will professionally convert, vectorize / vector tracing your logo, sketch, icon low-resolution graphics to very High-quality graphics. I can improve your graphics and make ready to be printed at any size without losing any quality.



My services :

 



  • Vectorize logo
  • Vectorize sketch
  • Vectorize icon
  • Full Editable Format
  • Re-create your lost pixel
  • Clean Image Quality 
  • Ultra Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited Revision
  • ai eps, .pdf .svg .jpg .png, .psd formats available

  • 100%  Customer Satisfaction 





For a basic gig at ($5) you will get:



  • Simple and standard graphics. 
  •  Source file.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver the source (Final) file in 24hrs. 
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.
  • If you have any questions, please contact me before sending your order.




    Inbox me before sending your order to my vector tracing gig ! so that we can discuss briefly



  Thanks 

  Regards

  Bidhan Paul

    

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can't say thank you enough - although only a smaller project it was time critical - the seller delivered everything as fast and as accurate as needed - will defiantly use again thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words.

:

Excellent experience! Gig was delivered on time as promised, even though we had a change midway. Seller was very accomodating and had great communication!

:

Very quick delivery and was exactly what I asked for (more in fact as he gave me multiple formats of the image) Very happy and wouldn't hesitate to recommend. A++++

:

I definitely recommend this seller because he is very professional, thorough, fast, and creative. I will definitely do business with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment