Thursday, April 15, 2021

Convert Your Logo, Graphics Etc To Vector Tracing











About:

Hello buyer,

Take my love. This is Sabrina Binta Kamal. A graphic designer. Especially on Vector illustration , t-shirt, vector portrait , vector tracing.  I will professionally convert your Logo to vector , redraw Sketch, recreate Graphics etc to vector trace formate improving its quality and to be perfect for printing.





 PLEASE NOTE:

  • My vector tracing process depends on your image. Every image has its own level of detail and complexity. Not every image is equal.
  • Often I get images that require extra working time, which raises the cost of the service. Prices vary depending on your image. Please see price examples in the second slide.



If you have any question you can freely tell me. I will talk about it and clearing all of the things.

Reviews


:

Nadia was a dream come true! Look no further than her for all your .AI / Vector needs. She is truly amazing and will work with your budget. Definitely coming back to Nadia for all my vector conversions. -Valeska Rivera [Final User Solutions]

:

Thanks for working on the garment images

:

Creating different versions of an existing graphic, thanks for your diligent work.

:

Great working with Nadia on a clothing collection set of images.

:

Creation of a line illustration, good job, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment