Sunday, May 16, 2021

Vector Tracing Image Or Logo To Vectorize Within 3 Hours











About:

Welcome to My gig!!!



I am an experienced graphic designer and My target is reliability, customer satisfaction. I will vector trace, redraw, convert high res vector from your any raster image or logo. I will address the exact needs of the customer to provide the outclass result. If you have any question about my gig you can ask before placing the order.





My Services

  • Vector tracing
  • Image to vector
  • Convert image to vector
  • Logo redesign
  • Vector logo
  • Raster to vector
  • Convert PSD to vector



OutPut

  • Source File
  • JPG
  • PSD
  • PNG
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • Anything which you needed



Please Message me at first before placing your order to check the complexity of your design.





Thanks a lot!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment