Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Manual Vector Tracing, Redraw In High Resolution In 1,2 Hours











About:

-----------------Welcome to my gig------------.

Professional vector tracing, redraw in high resolution in 1,2 hours



Does your Logo get Pixelated when enlarged?

Are you looking for transforming your low-quality Logo or Complex Graphic design into a Vector?

If so, I'm here to help you in vectorizing...



I will provide the following services.

  •  Vectorize Logo
  •  Convert Jpeg/Png to vector
  •  Transparent background png in high resolution.
  •  Super fast delivery as fast as 1-2hrs is possible.
  •  Manually Vectorised Logo are provided to maintain accuracy. (no auto trace tracing)
  •  Ai/Svg/Eps/Jpeg/Pdf/Png/PSD formats are provided



Reasons for you to choose for this service: 

  • Perfect, very precise vector paths including all fine details.
  • Exclusive manual tracing creating top-quality vectors.
  • Unlimited modifications, even after completing the job.
  • Fast, prioritized service on request.
  • Friendly communication.



I assure you that you will be very SATISFIED AND HAPPY after working with me…



NOTE:

If you have complex design/artwork, feel free to discuss it before purchase to avoid cancellation to save time for both.



Thanks for your time.

alizakhan760

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Took under an hour to get the project done, I've never worked with anyone who delivered a graphic copy quite so fast. Extraordinary talent and highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for buying my service.

Seller's Response:

I required 4 logos to be vectorised. The seller was prompt in communication and the price was reasonable however the quality wasn't great - I had to ask multiple times for the vectorised logos to be changed to look like the original. This was time consuming and I believe had the seller checked the original images closely these steps should have been avoided. However, the seller was very willing to make changes and I like the final product.

Seller's Response:

2nd time using Aliza in a week. Happy both times. Have recommend her to other business owners from my experience with her. 100%

:

Thank you for buying my service again.




No comments:

Post a Comment