Thursday, May 6, 2021

Make Vector Art From Any Photo You Like











About:

Get a unique simplified vector art of your own personal photo, or maybe a movie poster or book cover you really love! I will make a vector print for you in illustrator and send it to you in PDF form and a High resolution file of your choice.





Place your photo in the message box after you paid or send it beforehand in a message



What I need:

A high quality picture to your choice



Requests

Send me a message if you have any extra requests and we can talk about it :)

Reviews


:

I had a very sensitive project. Anouska delivered exactly what I needed and more, and she was very considerate of how meaningful the project was to me and my family. I'm so thankful for her work.

:

She was wonderful to work with! Very good communication and quick turn-around time for a wonderful result!

:

I'm delighted with how easy Anouska was to work with and how lovely the final product was

:

Easy to work with and beautiful art work designed

:

Very nice communication, delivered on time. And of course, a super cool result! I would recommend this seller to everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment